September 29, 2010

KISS ME, I'M 25!! ☺ ☼


Yessssssss....it's my birthday!
Today, on the 29th of september, I'm turning 25.
That's a lot! It's a bit creepy, but it's fun also! ☺☺
I'm not gonna start thinking about the inns and outs related to this fact...I'm just gonna go with the flow! I've decided not to throw a party with lots of friends, because I know myself...I would be working like a waiter again all evening (like I did last year...like I do everytime). So today, it wasME time. Oh, and it was so damn good! We went to the Lumiere Restaurant, had some delicious pasta and then hit the spa at the Mara hotel.
I came out from there, like a new baby born!
This is what I wore in the first part of the day:
Stradivarius Faux Fur Vest
♥Only lace top
Vero Moda leather skirt
♥Zara wedges
Swatch watch
Mango purse
♥Colurs&Beauty belt
ready to hit the spa... happy!!!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
So, here's to me: "Happy B-day!!!!!!"...and many thanks to all of you who sent me your best wishes!

No comments: