January 29, 2010

My first day off this month...


If I do stop a moment and think about it...this is the first day since 2010 started, that I'm off...I don't need to do anything that means "work"... The next day I came back to Baia , the shows started, the creative work of a new play took off, plus a 3 day trip to Cluj for Master exams followed the busy period at the theatre. I'm not complaining, Thank God we have work to do...but I just need some time to regain my energy and my will to go on...
So, when I found out that this was going to be a day that I could do whatever I wished to with it...well...I took full advantage...No more rushed breakfast....I had all the time in the world to create an eye catching morning meal that my man loved and he ate all!

I called it "The King Size Breakfast" :)
Some house maintenance was next, then I started working (could't help it... :I )for my last master exam, an essay about cinematography. Lunch time was served...again, I remembered how much I love to cook...so, oven baked ribs and potatoes with cheese and cream...stuffed us! :))
Yesterday started snowing... everything was covered with fresh snow that made today the perfect escape to have some outdoor fun!
 
Tommy was as excited as we were when it was time for some snow fight!! He nearly bite my lip off...but I was ok.. :))
Then a cup of hot red wine with cinnamon warmed me up in a blink...
Soon the day was over, not knowing when the time flew...

No comments: