March 5, 2010

Vote for me! Vote for Benetton!



I always loved coloured clothes...but most of all, brands that carry a meaning with every tee or pant they are creating...
This is, indubitably, the United Colours Of Benetton that I'm talking about!I remember when I was little I used to have a UCofB little magazine, that I was in love with...in love with all those different people, those perfect colours... I used to dream to get dressed like that when I was going to grow up! :) Sweet memories...
The reason why the title of this post is "Vote for me! Vote for Benetton!" it's because the brand is making a worldwide on line casting for the next fall/winter campaign... so, I'm in it too...and I only need your vote! It's fun and there are a lot of beautiful people!
Check it out and VOTE for me! :)
Here's the site -


Have a nice weekend everyone!
Don't forget to love and smile!

No comments: