October 29, 2010

in the mood for Halloween :)

Although Halloween is mostly known in the States ( primarily in Ireland, Scotland, Canada and US) , it's a holiday that probably a lot of nations in the world borrowed too...just cause is funny, scary and you get the chance to carve a pumpkin (jack-o'-lantern) and wear great costumes. I don't really like the scary part, just cause I don't like to mix the holiday concept with smth scary at all. A holiday should always be smth beautiful... so I like to enjoy more of a mild Halloween than the traditional one :)
I want to share some great pics that I found on the web some time ago - unfortunately I didn't saved the source... :(... - but I hope you like them!!!
Enjoy! My faves!!!!!!!!
wonderful ideas to decorate your house for Halloween :)

No comments: