January 12, 2011

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting " Dior

Perfume is very important for me...I may get out of the house without makeup, but never not wearing perfume. And since today I was in a perfume thought moment, trying to remember which perfumes I had are still alive in my olfactory memory, I've posted the last ones I used over the past years. Let's make one thing clear: I'm not a single perfume woman, I never was, I am never going to be. I can't wear the same perfume the next day. I get bored of one smell quite fast. It's like the clothes. Change them every day, because every day I feel different.
So...at the moment I have 5 perfumes that I love and wear:






And these are some other perfumes I still love and I would buy again:








A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.



No comments: