February 26, 2011

Premiere tonight...

Well, finally... the work we started in january, today, comes to an end. At 6 p.m. tonight, we'll start the premiere of the Visniec play. I am not going to translate the title of it into english. Probably only after a couple of months... There are just too many bad memories about it. Sorry.
If you need it, I will...but I doubt it. Along with this play work, these two months of 2011...were full of bad things, unpleasant, full with stress and surrounded by morons...and not only outside the theatre. It is said that you can't choose your family, but you're damn sure you can choose your friends. So this month I've cut some people out from my Friends List. But, that's life...I prefer to go on, thank you. That's the only thing I've learned in the last couple of weeks...along with the fact that this is a country ruled by morons, laws don't offer you any protection and if you don't know the right people and if you don't have lots of money, this country drowns you! This is not my home. And it's a thing that I'm fully sure of it.
Books were the only thing that made my existence better these weeks (along with the smile of the one who loves me). Love them more than I used to... I think this two months I bought around 12 new books. :) Reading kept me thinking at better places, better people, better moments to come.
Well, I hope MARCH will bring all the best things, beginning with spring! First of all I need to rest and surround myself with love and beautiful things, books, flowers and smiles!

No comments: