April 18, 2010

half of day off...

For a month now, we've been working like crazy at the theatre for this new play... We'll finnaly have the premiere this comming saturday, on the 24th of april. Hope the spectators will receive it well, cause it's a bit ... well, if you stronlgy believe in Chruch and all that religious stuff, you'd might not like it. But it's fun, and it's a must see. I will tel you more in my future posts.I want to tell you guys how this second part of the day represented some time off from the theatre work. It was like a blessing...really, cause I am more tired day by day... I need to rest and it's like I never got time to do that. I woke up early in the morning, then go to the theatre until 2 p.m., then out in town to solve all kind of problems, eat if I get a chance, then back to rehearsals from 6 p.m. till late 10 p.m. When home, I get to bed only after 1 am at night...Fore example, a couple of nights ago, I was cooking some chicken soup at 2 a.m. for the coming day...and soooo on... The good thing is that on the 26th of april, the movie I've shot last autumn,it's gonna have the premiere too! FINALLY!!!!!!
So anxious to see it! Will tell you more soon! :)
Back to today...when I got out from the theatre reahearsals, it was so sunny, so nice to soak up the sun...we've decided to go and buy some fresh vegetables from the market near the theatre... And with it, Mate bought me some spring flowers that I adore! For some reason, I made some kind of crush on Grape Hyacinth, so I was very happy to see them for sale. Got some of those and 3 beautiful tulips from a nice old lady :) And then in the evening, we went out for a walk in the park...indulged ourselves with some sugar cotton :))
It always reminds me of childhood :)
Enjoy the pics and hope you had a great weekend everybody!
flowers from the garden, back home...

No comments: