June 7, 2011

Estee Lauder updates

My Clinique foundation turned out to be done, so I was in need for a new one. Not necessarily from the same brand...but I had smth in mind. Since I just came back from a trip and already used my "duty free ticket", well the only option was to pay a visit to Douglas ( since I don't have a Sephora in this lame city). I'm no different from other makeup addict ladies, so when I step in a beauty shop....well...the time stops and all the counters are mine. So, after browsing several brands, I found what I needed at Estee Lauder. A perfect foundation both for daily and stage use: Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF 15. It covers well, it has an SPF 15, it's noncomedogenic. It's a bit heavy, but it depends on how much product you apply on your face. So, this was the foundation... But I it wasn't finished yet.
With older Estee Lauder purchases, I got an Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum sample. I've used it and it got me really impressed. I applied it at night, after cleansing my face and in the morning my face really looked better. It is said it fights against natural environmental factors, it restores the skin cells. I love it, I can see the results in the morning right after the first application. When I saw you might get a little gift with a two product purchase at Estee, I immediately bought the serum also. I left quite a big amount of money at the Douglas cashier, but I got two things I wanted, needed and craved for, plus I got this little cosmetic gift bag filled with goodies. It was worth it! I made a few pics closer to every product so you can see what they are. :)

Can't wait to try them all! :)See ya soon!
Love, Gab~

No comments: