September 29, 2009

Happy B-day to me! - part II

Well...the real surpise came after we finished rehearsing. It was way over 10 pm...we were all tired....
I had a hardtime focusing on what I had to do on the stage, cause of my B-day...I started to wish for some kind of celebrating soooo bad, that I couldn't wait for next week to come, to have a proper party... Anyways, out play finishes with all the actors singing an italian song. So after we finished the song on the stage, some of my colleagues, including my Bf, started singing " Happy B-day to you, happy B-day dear Gabi....happy B-day to you!" . Mannnn, that was soo sweet! And then another colleague of mine came out with a birthday cake from behind a setting and my Bf with champagne... and then...
I burst into tears...
This was by far the greatest birthday surprise I ever experienced. And the fact that I could celebrate this unique day on the STAGE, as an actor, it's really a special thing, it caresses my heart!
This was the heart cake we all shared in plastic plates and spoons, a stage life :))...and had champagne ( in the same plastic glasses), we all had a good time together with smiles , hugs and happy birtday wishes. I was happy! All these surprises made me real happy! I think I fell asleep smiling, back at home! "Family pic!"
All the crew working at the play "The lovers from Ancona"...actors, stage director, choreographer, theatre director, stage designer...
(the settings are not over yet :{ there supposed to be an italian plaza)

me and Mate wearing our "Guci stage clothes" ... eating some birtday cake :)

the man that made it happen!!!

Thank you all guys for making my day memorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) love ya!