September 2, 2009

when september comes...


Hi everybody!! So...my summer holiday is over, I had two monts to do whatever I wanted to... and I did that to the maximum! I've got to see my family, my cats back home, visited new and interesting places in Romania and outside of it.
But now I've got to go back to work..I hate to say "work" cause I don't really consider the things I do at the theatre as a pain in the...back... like everybody says, at least here in Romania..."Ohhh...God, I have to go to work again.." like they're going to die there...
At least I love my work, my passion, and just because of it I'm still in this country...
I have a lot of things to do this month... I still have like three exams at my acting-master courses, and we've already began the study at a new play at the theatre, my ID is going to expire and I've got to go home and renew it ... lots of things to catch up with...and at the end of the monts is my birthday too...hmmmm....
anyway...here are some pics I took today during a water break at "work" :))

Zara dress, H&M earrings

No comments: