November 27, 2009

almost at the end...

I had moovie shootings all day... for minor scenes that, apparently, seem to need no worry... there's a lot of work to do behind ...
Here are some pics done in between the scenes where I had to play...
Up- meet Lati, the sound guy,
down- Codruta, designer and Mate, who was helping us a bit ( more playing ...he still has to shoot his scene...:)

told ya... :))
In the second part of the day, I had to change clothes and make up for another scene...my poor hair had to suffer a lot today (although it doesn't seem).
Thank God for the hair masks and treatments!!!


so...the movie is closely coming to an end ... I'm almost done with the shootings. The director told me that I'll have to shoot one more scene, but only if it starts snowing - it's weird...the past years by this time of november we usually already had the first snow... and now it's almost december, and it's not even close to snow. I guess this global warming is starting to get more serious than ever... too bad...

No comments: