November 28, 2010

Childhood habits...

We got home last night late enough...after a 12 hour trip back from Braila, we were exhausted! All my body hurts...and all this 3 day trip to this theatre festival left me energy drained...
Now it's time to recover. It's sunday, and even if I was off from the theatre work, still had to do some things that related to it...
But anyhow...I started my day with the kind of breakfast that I love the most... Leibniz biscuits with butter, dipped in hot chocolate milk (by the way, I'm a milk addict)...
That really makes my day!...and I have a thing for dipping sweet things in milk or tea...it's a childhood habit that I still love...and yes, I do spoil myself with it anytime I've got a chance! :) I'll do it as long as I live, for sure! :))
Hope you enjoyed your weekend! See you soon!
Gabriela

P.S. Hope I have sparked your desire to drink a cup of hot milk! :))

No comments: