November 22, 2010

in love...and fast

Today I got to go with some theatre friends and colleagues to Cluj...but like ...really fast! We spent the afternoon there, and by midnight we were back to Baia. Couldn't miss the Polus Mall...where I couldn't miss Zara...obviously...where I fell in love with a lot of items...that I'm planning to enrich my closet with.
I loved the minimalist style of this little black dress...I took a pic with my phone, but there's a pic from their site, to get a better idea.
yessssssss....leopard print shoes....
I had to try them on, and they were pretty comfortable too. Unfortunately they didn't make it to my closet...yet.... Santa?? :)
phone pics...
Then... fell in love with that tuxedo like blazer and this wool coat...
and this black lace stilettos...perfect for a statement outfit (just like the animal print ones...)
One thing that I really wanted and finnaly found @Polus, was an atumn floppy hat, that i looove and can't wait to wear this coming days :) Next time, I'll get one in nude colour too...
banana republic hat
I don't do fast-food...in fact, I hate fast-food. But probably I'm just one of the few people on earth that think that way. Here are Mate and Inna, enraged by this KFC chicken wings -that were sooooo damn hot....yeah I made the mistake to have a bite. That bite remembered me why I don't do fast-food. Anyway...they loved them so much, the whole basket disappeared in a matter of minutes...

No comments: