May 13, 2009

the 2 a.m. memory snack

I can't sleep...

So I grabbed myself a glass of cold fresh milk and a big red apple and mumbling like a rabbit I started to update my twitter profile a bit...while remembering...When I was little, I used to wake up at 5 p.m., opened my room's window and for about 15 minutes I listened the trill of a bird. I don't know what kid of bird it was, but it used to sing only in the summer time. I remember the quietude and the serenity at that hour. People were still sleeping , so the only thing that was resounding all over the block, was this little ( I imagined...) bird's trill. After 15 minutes, the concert was over, and I was back in my bed, falling asleep again with a smile upon my face...

old beautiful childhood moments...


( maybe I'll try to do that again...I'm not at Home, but maybe I'll find a 5 a.m. singing bird here too..who knows...)

No comments: