May 13, 2009

going back time...

I am bit gloomy these days...or it's just a melancholy perfume going on around myself...Anyway, I updated my twitter profile last night ( cause I could't sleep...) and I uploaded some pics...among them , there were someones from a year (or two) ago, when I was still learnig "to act" at the Theatre Faculty in Cluj Napoca, Romania...
These are some pics from some plays we did...
hope you enjoy!
The first two are from Shakespeare's play "Hamlet". I was playing one of the clowns and queen Gertrude.

Here I was the oldest sister, Olga, from Cehov's play, "Three sisters". I loved so much this character! I had a lot in common with her...

A more challenging task was to personify Rowena from "The Biloxi Blues" play. I had a lot of fun doing it!

Another play that led my acting study to a highter level, was "The Vagina Monologues". Dressed all in black, I was a girl that was abused in her childhood many times, but with a beautiful ladie's help, managed to find her way ... That monologue is just for those people who have a HEART.And this one, was a character that lived only, probably, an hour...it was a mime mask that I did during Stage Make up lessons. Loved it too!

instead of an end:


Love the art in yourself, not yourself in the artKonstantin Stanislavsky

and
Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.Thomas Merton

No comments: