July 17, 2009

Michael Jackson Party

I missed having a club night out with dancing and lots of fun-since last friday ... :)) So I gathered my dearest friends and went to spend some time in Mata Hari...where, for 2 weeks now, my sis it's a "DJ" too... My mom came along with us, just to feel the atmosphere and that was a bit odd, but that didn't bothered us! :)) We've started to full around and had a lot of fun! We got home at 5 a.m.... :)
...and of course, the Canon Rebel came back on track so we did a lot of pics! here are some! Enjoy!

I've decided to wear smthing light and sunny coloured ... a recent acquisition that I love!
my fave pic!
...the theme of the party was "Michael Jackson", so there were a lot of black hats. Keep on loving his music!the girlzzzz....
"Beat it!!!!!"

No comments: