July 11, 2009

missing Cannon rebel eos XTI...

I got to go out with my sis and some friends last night, back home in Sf. Gheorghe. Well, for me, everything seamed pretty new again( that happens every time I get home, probably because I only do it twise a year ...). But anyhow, we spent some nice time hanging out in a bar-lounge and a new club( at least for me...). I got to meet some old friends of mine - since I was in the first grade :O -, and meet new ones. My only big disappointment of the night was the pics that I took with my -2 years old now- Sony Cybershot camera... Damn!!! Even my iphone is way better than this camera...or I got to used with my bf 's Cannon rebel eos xti... :(( Anyways, I'll post some pics - the "better" ones...
u rate it...I'll keep on hating my camera anyway!

No comments: