July 30, 2011

heading to UK

One of my fave parts of this journey is ~always~ reaching England by ferry. We're driving till France, Calais...and then it's ferry time. It's something that I love when it comes to cruisin' on a ship. I think I would love a vacation on a cruise, for sure...Well not near the UK shores...I prefer warm and suny weather, thank you. :D 
And then, I get to visit the duty free area. Ok, it's not even close to the airports offers...but it's ok. Just like last year, I got out of there with high end make up stuff and books. 
What can I say...I'm a creature of habit. :D
Rediscovered in my closet this cute Vero Moda top that I thought it would match with my Zara electric orange pants. Summer boots also from Zara. Trying to wear clothes as comfi as possible while traveling. :)
Stay tuned!
Love, Gab~

No comments: