July 22, 2011

seen...

She doesn't give an "F"... 
I was in the mood for a comedy...so I checked the last ones that came up later this months. And I ended up with "Bad Teacher" and "Bridesmaids". I must say I enjoyed the first one, just because it was more what I was feeling I wanted to see. And Diaz is super funny...more like the situations she gets herself in to collect a huge sum of money to get new tits... :)) while being a teacher...:) It was fun, I liked the movie. 



 On the other hand "Bridesmaids"... it has a few funny situations and characters (you'll see my fave ones in the single pics below), but I didn't really like the maid of honor...I didn't got her name. I don't know...maybe the story or she...didn't match with me. But, as I have that custom to see a movie till the end (no matter how bad it is) I  tried to do the same for this one too. On second thoughts...the story sucked I think...or I became too allergic to fucked up people with fucked up lives that provide no inspiration (at least for me). Yeah, that's probably it. Anyways...tell me what you think!!!
 

No comments: