June 4, 2010

Essence of Peony


I've been hunting for a long time now cosmetic products that had smth to do with Peony. L'Occitane en Provence made my dream come true...I just saw in some magazines the new Peony Collection...well I don't really know how new it is really...cause in Romania updates come through really late...unfortunately. Anyways...I had to post all the products of the collection, and maybe in a week I"ll get some of them... (I don't have a L'Occitane Store in Baia...sadly). So...here they are!










The fragrant atmosphere of a garden filled with peonies on a spring morning… There is a Mediterranean legend of a beautiful nymph named Paeonia who was so courted by the gods that a jealous goddess transformed her into a flower with a thousand petals: a peony. Since then this symbol of beauty and femininity brightens every spring with its dazzling show of colors and scents. Paeonia Eau de Toilette captures the subtle aura of the peony flower in a rich floral fragrance with hints of green freshness. The feminine bottle evokes the delicate roundness of a peony as it comes into bloom.Head notes: a burst of luminous and juicy scents of bergamot and grapefruit. Heart notes: a bouquet of peony and rose petals. Base notes: the soothing softness of sandalwood and white musk.Contains a peony extract from the south of France (Drôme).

No comments: