April 13, 2009

my norwegian loves...

This is one of my favourite body care brand: NEUTROGENA. I first tried their products in the States...almost 3 years ago... and I remained faithful to them. Every need is satisfied...body, lips, hands, face! This are the ones I've tried and I sincerely recommend:

  • I remember going to Hungary to buy one of this...because Romania was far behind with Neutrogena a year ago...


  • The every day repair body lotion is pefect for dry skin, a love the smooth sensation after it soaks in...



The stick balm is perfect anytime, I have one in my purse all the time and one in my boyfriend's car!


The one below it's just a lip desire!! It's minty and soft! ...I'm running out of my own...and we don't have it in Romania yet...damn...



My favourite hand cream ever!


....but you know...I've been to Norwey this past winter and I was planning to buy a lot of Neutrogena products...but guess what...in every shopping place I've entered, no trace of Neutogena products, nowhere! :(( That was weird!

No comments: