March 19, 2011

domestic goddess

Hello, everyone! 
Free time+bad weather+one hungry lover= me -> cooking...and not just cooking. Trying new recipes! Yes, Sir! I have to tell you, today I did my very first rooasted garllic head...don't laught! This thing is just not trending in this country...(don't ask which coutry! The No-Country! :)) I needed the roasted garlic to bake a Focaccia. First timer too! And then, the main course was Pork Stroganoff with Basmati Rice. I get bored so fast of old/traditional recipes...I have to try smth new. Plus (as I already said several times in this blog), cooking it's like relaxing therapy to me.
Roasted Garlic Focaccia
up-Basmati Rice
down - Pork Stroganoff with Basmati Rice and Roasted Garlic Focaccia
Hope you like the photos! You can find the recipes here and here.
Love, Gab~

1 comment:

pagulous said...

thanks for the visit, gab! your BLOG is delicious! i will definitely be checking back to snag your recipes! :)