March 9, 2011

Dreamland awaits...

There's nothing like a good night's rest! 
So, after two rough months with a lot of things happening ( and most of them not so pleasant), I found myself trying to get some good night rest, but I just could not sleep at peace. When your mind is too busy thinking and developing worries or solutions...well, for me night time was a disaster. So, I've been fighting with bad sleep for the last weeks...but now, things are starting to look good again and my mind is relieved. So, all I have to do in order to get a good night sleep, is encourage it with a relaxing tea, a hot shower before going to bet, and, of course, a good body lotion. I first got a hold of  this JOHNSON'S BEDTIME Lotion more than 3 yeas ago, when I was in the US...I remember bringing it to Romania. Yesterday I  was looking for a new body cream ( I was running low) and I found the JOHNSON'S BEDTIME Lotion. It smells incredible (as it used to) and it is formulated with naturacalm essences, a special blend that releases soothing aromas. This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer on your body as part of the nightly routine. This is what they say on their site... I love it all for myself and I think I'm going to stick with it for some time.
  • When used with a massage, releases soothing aromas and helps your body relax 
  • Clinically shown to last all night long
  •  Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth
  • Hypoallergenic, clinically proven mild formula
  • Great for kids and adults, too (Ha ha! :))
Good night, everybody! :)
Love, Gab~

No comments: