March 2, 2011

lunch, bookplates and desert

Some things that were part of the day :) I wanted to try the coconut milk, but this one wasn't too special. I think I'm going to stick with the coconut water for now. :)
This time, Mate conquered the kitchen and cooked some country style ribs with oven baked potatoes and coleslaw. There's no need to tell you how delicious they were. He found the recipe somewhere on you tube...
There was no way to end lunch without a cake... :)
An eclair with whipped cream and caramel topping...mmmm....heaven!While Mate prepared the meal, I...on the other hand, took care of my brand new personalized bookplates. Cutting the edges...and stuff like that. I love them! My books will not be naked and without an owner anymore. I had bookplates made last year too, but books are one thing that I buy every month. And in the first two months of this year, I've been buying a lot of them...good deals I found on websites and from any book corner I ran into. :)
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love, Gab~

No comments: