December 23, 2010

Absolutely Ladylike

One of the biggest joys that Christmas brings along every year...for me at least, is decorating the tree. Last year I got to do 3 Christmas trees. That was unique :))
I remember when I was little I used to have my favorite globe/ball to cling to the tree. It was a golden one, with a tree branch, holding a lighted candle. It was old...probably that's why I used to love it so much. It had all the things that meant Christmas for me...the golden atmosphere, the king of trees, and the warm light that every Christmas holiday brings along both on our faces and souls. Christmas is, by far, my favorite holiday... I love it more than my own B-day.
It's the perfect HOLIDAY.
After decorating the tree and doing some more additional holiday work, we've decided it was time to relax and get in he mood for Christmas deeper... We went to Iulius Mall, @Parisienne and indulged ourselves with a well-deserved cocktail.

I had a hard time ~ :)) ~ choosing out of 2 cocktails -Cosmopolitan or Daquiri...I guess you can see which one won.

Can't get enough of this Vero Moda starry cardigan...it's just so perfect for the holiday season and so ladylike. With a white undershirt, a silk scarf, black stretch pants and knee high boots -
I managed to pull of a comfy, relaxed (yet feminine) outfit.

Not to mention that Mate played the piano...It was a perfect evening out with people I love. Cause that is Christmas all about...sharing love and good time.

Hope you do enjoy this holiday as much as I do!!
...Santa is on his way.... :)
Love, Gab~

No comments: