December 1, 2010

movie(s) update pt.1

Since we got back from the festival in Braila, I only got out of the house once or twice ( when I really had to...). It was rainy outside anyway and we had some low temperatures too. I still feel very tired so I've been pampering myself with the house good cosy feeling, listening to Christmas carols (starting to get in the mood for Christmas☺), lighting scented candles, baking sweets, getting in touch with family, enjoying some good reads and discovering new (and old) movies.
One of these was "Eat, Pray, Love".
I heard a lot of good things about the book, I'm not sure if that's gonna be enough to make me buy it...but I saw the movie today. My bf fell asleep while watching it...(well, it's true he does that every time we watch a movie at a late hour...), but he admitted it was kind of boring... Well, one thing is for sure...I would also go for an year to travel the world, and why not, discover new things about people, places and myself! ☺
If you miss the "pretty woman" and you absolutely love Javier Bardem or James Franco, this two and (almost) a half hour movie, will open up your appetite for adventure and rediscovery.

...they even released a trio of fragrances branded with the three themes. "Eat" captures the scents of Italy and is food focused with notes of Italian lemon, basil and bergamot, plum, caramel, meringue and vanilla."Pray" goes for the spiritual with notes of incense, rose, patchouli, amber and musk. "Love" which showcases the writer's time in Indonesia includes notes of jasmine, sandalwood and mango blossom. The outer packaging using a similar design to the book cover.
Waiting for your comments on both the book and the movie!
Gab'

No comments: