December 10, 2010

Santa comes but once a year...

As I said in the title of this post...Santa INDEED comes but once a year...And this year I've really been a hell of a good girl :) Seriously...
I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder. I've never got the chance to do a post on my fave makeup items, but the ones from this co. are definitely in top 3. I've been craving for their Holiday Makeup Collection...and my bf really managed to make it happen. I'm gonna do an exclusive post about this wonderful gift that I am so excited about...you'll see why!
When it comes to Cluj, I usually go to eat in Iulius Mall and shop in Polus Mall...it just became a habit probably from the acting college years...and because the Food Court in Iulius has a neat Italian Counter where the cooks do delicious quattro formaggi penne that I eat everytime I happen to be in Cluj.
This time after the main course...I had a huge strawberry flavoured foam kind of cake, that was famous in the Communist Era. As children we used to eat it at all times...not beacuse it was so good, just because there weren't too many types of cake to choose from...yeah...freakin' times!
Anyhow... a sudden lust for this crap of cake hit me...and I had to have it. It amazong I still could find it. Its taste? Super sweet...slightly different form the ones they used to cook 10 years ago...

No comments: