May 16, 2011

dior & clarins punch

For several years, I've been a make up junkie ... I used to collect a lot of make up products, even though I was using only o few of them on a regular basis. So it was time to change smth. Mainly because I learned more stuff about make up lately. The most important thing being: make up expires! It's no use to buy a ton of products and not be able to use them as often as you'd like to. It's a waste of money. So I made a deal with myself some time ago...buy only the products I need and will use and they have to be only the best quality on the market. You know the principle "Quality over quantity"? Well, I'm guiding myself after it. Primarily when it comes to make up. OK now...so...step by step...I met Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Collistar, L'Occitane.
Now it was time to meet Dior and to deepen my relationship with Clarins. :) I already made a habit of buying good make up fom duty frees. For the last years, I got out of the country at least once a year. Then it's action time. I browse all the stands of beauty products, and depending on what I need and what I crave, I make the moves. This time the Ataturk Airport Duty Free in Istanbul was the spot. I needed a bronzer, so the the Dior Summer Make Up Palette was the best choice! Plus I'll try some lip and eye colors too...that was, if I remember well...43€ (about $60). I believe it was a good deal.
And then I fell in love with these Clarins lip glosses. I'm telling you, during summer time, a gloss is the perfect choice for your lips. I avoid using lipsticks because I ruined some when carrying them with me in the heat . The Clarins ones are lightly colored in pink and nude, taste and smell amazing. I'm very happy with them. Price: 23  ($32)
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
A melting gel with a deliciously sweet flavour and 3D shimmer, for luscious, smooth, shiny lips and a natural-coloured, luminous smile. It nourishes, repairs and protects lips to leave them incredibly beautiful. Day by day they are more kissable, simply irresistible. Shades: 01 rose shimmer & 02 Apricot Shimmer.

Christian Dior Dior Bronze Sun Couture Palette Summer Makeup Palette.
1 x Dior Blush Glowing Color Powder Blush ( 639 ) 2.6g
3 x Dior Bronze Essential Bronzing Powder ( 010 - 020 - 030 ) 2.6g Each + Brush
1 x Dior Eyeshadow 1 Couleur ( 515 ) 0.65g 
3 x Dior Eyeshadows 5 Couleur ( 726 - 741 - 731 ) 2.6g Each + Double Ended Applicator Brush
1 x Dior Moisturizing Lip Gloss ( 523 ) 0.85g + Lip Brush
Christian Dior Bronze Sun Couture Palette is a gorgeous summer palette inspired by John Galliano designs. In this handy travel edition features two bronzers for the face, four eye shadows and two lip colors to create the perfect sun-kissed look.

Loving them! :)

No comments: