May 16, 2011

the trip back...

I don't know how I woke up, but I knew I had to be ready earlier than 7am...We had ahead of us 3 flights back to Romania: Trabzon-> Istanbul->Bucharest->Baia Mare. We didn't get the chance to see the Turkish sea coast when we flew by night to Trabzon; this time the day was sunny and we could admire the panoramic of the mountains and the Black Sea, which was amazing!
I'm always happy when I get a snack on a flight. The turkish one wsa really nice! :)
Flying above Istanbul...check out the ships...they seam like ants from the plane :)
We had to wait more than  5 hours in between the flights at the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul. We were to tired (and with almost none financial resources) to go and visit some other parts of the city. Though I would loved it...I was happy I got to sleep a couple of hours, browsed the net a bit and waited to check in to get loose in the duty free area... :)
having a morning snack before boarding in Trabzon :)
taking the flight form Trabzon to Istanbul...
The journey back to Romania went smoothly. All in all, this trip to Turkey was amazing! I would do it again!
Talk to you soon!
Love, Gab~

No comments: